Even though Spring is right around the corner, it’s still hot soup weather. And there’s nothing more comforting than a bowl of delicious soup decadence. So, my vegan friends, here’s a recipe I think you’ll love. All the good stuff and nothing bad.
Let’s get this RISE soup party started, shall we?
- 1 t olive oil
- 1 large sweet white onion chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 3 heads of broccoli (stemmed, stalked, trimmed, chopped)
- 2 cups kale roughly chopped
- 5 cups vegetables stock
- 2 cups RISE Organic Oat Milk (original)
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t fresh cracked pepper
- 1 1/2 cups VIOLIFE cheddar shreds
In one pot, heat olive oil on med heat, add onions. Cook onions 7 mins or until translucent. Then add garlic + potatoes. Cook for ~5 mins, stir often to avoid burning. Add broccoli and cook 15 mins, w/ lid on, on med-low heat.
Add kale, cook 2 mins.
Increase heat to high, add veg stock, salt, pepper. Bring to a boil, simmer 15 mins or until potatoes are tender.
Serve w/ your favorite fresh bread, garnish w/ cracked pepper and drizzle of olive oil!