Combining our RISE Nitro Cold Brew Coffee and Siete Almond Flour Tortillas in this recipe was a dream come true. Juntos es Mejor!
- 1 lb Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 pack Siete Almond Flour Tortillas
- 5 Cloves of Garlic chopped
- 1 Chopped onion
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce or Amino Acids
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 cans of RISE Nitro Cold Brew Coffee
- Rub chicken down with salt and pepper
- In slow cooker add onion, garlic, 2 cans of RISE nitro cold brew, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, can of chopped tomatoes and chili powder, cumin stir together.
- Submerge chicken into cooker.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Use tongs to pull chicken from sauce. using two forks shred chicken.
- Return meat back to sauce in slow cooker and cook for 1 more hour to allow the meat to fully absorb all the flavors.
- Turn off the cooker and stir in lime juice.
- Serve in a Siete Almond Flour Tortilla and top with your favorite toppings!