If you’re a sucker for pumpkin pie like I am, you’re gonna love this. Tastes just like pumpkin pie but without all the work of making a pie. This is pumpkin pie in a cup—vegan and dairy free. So, if you love pudding and love pumpkin keep reading. It’s super simple to make and your Fall season fridge will never want to be without one to grab for a delicious snack.
And did you know, pumpkin is an incredible source of vitamin A? If you didn’t well, now you do. Let’s get started shall we? Because pumpkin season will be gone before you know it.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE PUDDING
- 1 15oz can puréed pumpkin
- 1 3/4 of RISE Organic Oat Milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
INGREDIENTS FOR THE VEGAN WHIP
- 1 can refrigerated coconut cream
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
1. Blend all pudding ingredients in a food processor or blender until well combined
2. Transfer mixture to a sauce pan over medium heat until it comes to a simmer
3. Once simmering, lower heat to low and whisk constantly until mixture thickens, about 6 minutes more after its already simmering
4. Transfer pudding to a Tupperware container and refrigerate for 30 minutes without the lid. After 30 minutes, put on the lid and let set for an additional 2 hours before serving.
TO MAKE THE WHIP CREAM
1. Separate coconut cream from liquid into a bowl. The coconut liquid can be stored for future use
2. Using hand beaters or a stand mixer, whip coconut cream and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Enjoy with pudding and top with pumpkin pie spice!
Recipe & 📸 by @rachs.plate