Well, 2020 has been repeatedly kicking us in the teeth all year long. It feels like one kick right after another with a punch to the gut for good measure. And now coming up on the time where we give thanks, it would seem that there’s not a lot to be thankful for.
We disagree. Here at RISE Brewing Co.
, we’ve decided to jump of the Bummer Bus and start a list of things that we’re thankful for and encourage all our friends in RISE Nation to do the same. Let’s not let 2020 take us down and ruin our holiday spirit.
So, in no particular order here’s our list so far.
- Doctors, nurses, hospital workers and all those on the front lines helping save lives every day.
- Football. What would the holidays be without football?
- Companies that make creative, funny face masks. Masks don’t have to be boring.
- Teachers. They’re doing the virtual-learning thing like champions.
- Our pets. All they know is that we’re working from home and they’re loving it.
- Netflix and Prime Video. No more movie theaters? No problem.
- Tik Tok. It’s an easy way to entertain yourself between Zoom meetings.
- Speaking of meetings, now you can do them in your underwear, which would be highly inappropriate in person.
- No more gym membership fees. We’re all finding ways to stay active and fit without the big monthly bill.
- Did we mention football?
So, your turn. What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? While you’re thinking about it, here’s a RISE recipe to inspire you.
Pumpkin Spice Iced Latte
- 1 Can of RISE Oat Milk Latte
- 1 Scoop of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbs of Chai Concentrate
- Dash of pumpkin spice
- Handful of ice
- Blend until smooth
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon