It’s Vegan Taco Tuesday Every Day
Who doesn’t love tacos? Especially if they’re vegan. There’s no need to add meat to make tacos awesome. I found the perfect recipe using cauliflower, some RISE Organic Oat Milk and all the usual ingredients that make this mouth-watering Mexican dish absolutely delightful.
It’s a little bit of prep work but well worth the effort. Let’s get started, shall we?
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or GF AP flour
- 1 cup plus an extra splash of RISE Organic Oat Milk
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Sprinkle Panko bread crumbs on top after on baking sheet
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Add the flour, granulated garlic, salt, pepper and almond milk to a large bowl and mix until a thick batter is formed. Cut the cauliflower into bite size florets and add to the batter.
- Mix until all the cauliflower is coated with the batter. Next, place on parchment paper so extra batter falls off.
- Move the cauliflower onto a large baking sheet, lined with parchment paper and give it a little shake to make sure the cauliflower pieces are spread out and not on top of each other. Sprinkle Panko bread crumbs on top and bake on top rack until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Toss in Buffalo sauce!
- Assemble your tacos: spread a spoonful of guacamole and lettuce onto a tortilla and top with a few pieces of the buffalo cauliflower and a little bit of pickled onion and carrot slaw.