Wake up awesome.
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. That’s true if it’s a healthy breakfast that can power your day. Not so true if it’s a bowl of Cap‘n Crunch (sorry Captain). So here’s what we’ve been waking up to lately. Cherry Chocolate Overnight Oats. Had you at Cherry and Chocolate, right? They’ve been the perfect couple forever but mostly in desserts. So we partnered with @healthfulchel and she introduced these two lovebirds to breakfast along with rolled oats and RISE Organic Oat Milk.
Bam, they hit it off immediately. All the ingredients go into jars, then into the fridge overnight and when your alarm clock goes off in the morning you may think twice about hitting snooze. Super easy, super good and good for you. Give it a try and you’ll never go back to Lucky Charms again.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup cherries (frozen or fresh) chopped
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 1/4 cup RISE Organic Oat Milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine oats, chia seeds, protein powder, and cherries.
- Add maple syrup and RISE Organic Oat Milk. Stir to combine.
- Add optional handful of chocolate chips and divide mixture between 2 pint size mason jars (1 serving per jar.)
- Add more RISE Organic Oat Milk to the tops of the jars to fill them to the top. Cap them and store in fridge for 4 hours to overnight.
Thank you @healthfulchel for the amazing recipe!