Help get RISE to our ever growing list of customers and supporters!
TITLE: Operations Associate
DESCRIPTION: RISE Brewing Co. is the fastest growing nitro cold brew coffee brand in the country. Launched in 2015, we have grown to 30+ employees, 15,000+ doors, 8-digit revenue and created award-winning SKUs that have distinguished us in a competitive, exploding category.
We are looking for someone to fill an important role at an important time in our company’s growth. This person will have a critical role on RISE’s operations team. Our ideal candidate has the following personal qualities:
- Organized/Detail Oriented. We are growing quickly, have a relatively complex supply chain and are adding new products, partners and customers at a rapid rate. You are someone that is responsible, organized, “on top of it,” and who wants to solve issues before they arise. You take pride in “getting things right” and pay attention to the little details when completing your work. You can work with limited oversight on your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Problem solver. We still have a lot to figure out and build for the first time. You are excited to encounter novel problems and figure it out as you go. You are tech savvy and extremely comfortable navigating a variety of interrelated software systems to deliver the results we want quickly and accurately.
- Cultural fit. You may be coming from a bigger brand or firm, but you love getting your hands dirty. You’re excited to join a fast-growing brand with a fun culture. You can thrive in a largely hands-off, remote work environment and are someone who “gets things done” without being micromanaged. You are an excellent, available communicator who can be relied on to delivery results, attend calls, and respond to internal questions without delay or follow ups.
RESPONSIBILITIES: This candidate will be responsible for:
- Shipping setup. As we receive POs from customers, you’ll help create orders with our fulfillment partners.
- Cost optimization. Beyond just getting product to customers, you’ll think critical about the most cost effective way to get everything there on time.
- Internal communications. Our leadership, sales and marketing teams often have individual shipment questions. You’ll be the first point of contact to get them the info they need.
- Inventory tracking. You’ll help gather inventory on hand data from our third party partners and help us make sure our records are consistently accurate.
- Attend required calls, meetings or respond to internal questions promptly.
COMPENSATION: Competitive, along with (health) benefits and equity. We are a remote team that offers flexible PTO and work from home.
LOCATION: Anywhere. We have been fully remote since Day 1 and have no plans for a centralized office, regardless of Covid-19.
- Prior experience in an operations or logistics focused role.
- CPG industry knowledge generally, beverage preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of the following or similar programs: SAP Business One (or similar ERP) and Microsoft Excel.
- Carrier knowledge. You’ve already worked with the CH Robinson / Flexport / Echo Logistics, etc. of the world and you understand how they operate.
- Solid Excel skills – we use Excel frequently and you should be more than comfortable opening complex files with complex functions (match, index etc.) and understanding how they work.
If interested in this role, please send a brief email along with your resume to Erica Bassett (Director of Operations - firstname.lastname@example.org).
RISE Brewing Co: Brand Ambassador
Seeking candidates in cities across the US
Seeking candidates in cities across the US, including but not limited to:
- West: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco / Bay Area, Seattle, Portland, Phoenix, Denver, Salt Lake City
- Mid/Southwest: Chicago, Austin, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, Indianapolis
- East: New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Miami, Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte
RISE Brewing Co is looking for an energetic team member to help independently at events & product demos. We are looking for brand ambassadors who are passionate about telling our story.
What you’ll do:
- Workload: 1-5 events / demos per week (est. 5-25 hours weekly), weekend availability is highly valued
- Get people to love & root for you and the brand!
- Tell our brand story & educate customers
- Have an upbeat attitude – customer service is key
- Serve delicious nitro cold brew coffee to our customers from a can or keg
- Some staffing of events and demos will be one-(wo)man shows, so independent problem-solving skills and a high degree of integrity are key
- We are looking for the right fit over experience, so reach out if this sounds like the right role for you!