RISE delivers joy, creativity and inspiration through coffee.
We're a fast-growing yet tight-knit group always on the lookout for great people.
Apply to one of the positions below or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't see one that fits your unique background.
If you want to apply for to be a featured artist or athlete "On the RISE" -- or tell us more about "How I RISE", email us at email@example.com
Brand Ambassador - CT, NY, WA, OR
Seeking candidates in cities across the US, including but not limited to:
West: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco / Bay Area, Seattle, Portland, Phoenix, Denver, Salt Lake City
Mid/Southwest: Chicago, Austin, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, Indianapolis
East: New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Miami, Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte
RISE Brewing Co is looking for an energetic team member to help independently at events & product demos. We are looking for brand ambassadors who are passionate about telling our story.
What you’ll do:
Workload: 1-5 events / demos per week (est. 5-25 hours weekly), weekend availability is highly valued Get people to love & root for you and the brand! Tell our brand story & educate customers Have an upbeat attitude – customer service is key Serve delicious nitro cold brew coffee to our customers from a can or keg Some staffing of events and demos will be one-(wo)man shows, so independent problem-solving skills and a high degree of integrity are key We are looking for the right fit over experience, so reach out if this sounds like the right role for you!
Growth Marketing (Manager or Director Level)
This an entrepreneurial role in a fast-paced, fast-growing F&B startup. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and strong collaborator with great organizational and detail-management skills. They should also thrive in a remove working environment (our entire team is remote & across the country). This position calls for a detail-oriented individual who is highly skilled at project management and understands the trade & digital marketing landscape.
- Heavily involved in administrating & coordinating the Marketing budget
- Track and manage the marketing budget to ensure the Company hits its annual business goals
2. Trade Marketing
- Understand & drive Trade Marketing activities – including driving results through physical & digital couponing, POS programming, and evaluating the effectiveness of initiatives
- Manage digital & physical opportunities with 3rd party partners, i.e.: Walmart, Boxed, etc.
3. Growth & Digital Marketing
- Manage online and offline growth channels from end-to-end (budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization), including paid social, Amazon, SEM, YouTube, programmatic, direct mail & others
- Fluent in digital advertising activities across Facebook/Instagram, Amazon and Google (other platforms like Instacart and Kroger 8451 a plus, but can also be learned on the job)
- Develop acquisition plan for e-marketing targets (newsletter subscribers, FB fans, site visits, etc.)
- Manage Amazon presence including ads, storefront & listings
- Build & implement a strategy for SEO, including coordinating with Blog, PR, etc
Build, iterate, and execute on email strategy, including targeted email drip campaigns that segment customers and send timely, relevant info
- Collaborate on content and aligning strategy & messaging across platforms, including: email, blog, social, PR and where possible events & store programming
4. General, Content & Strategy
- Leverage consumer and industry insights to develop more powerful consumer communications, brand programming, and influence new product pipeline
- Build brand loyalty, drive trial, and grow repeat purchase rate for products
- Identify meaningful & relevant programs that have the most impact on specific target audiences
- Focus on the critical few objectives that add the most value to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations
- 2+ years of consumer marketing experience; experience in the beverage industry preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, extremely organized, and able to juggle tasks independently
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing platforms, including Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ad Manager
- You should be able to get in the weeds and have a competitive spirit when it comes to winning online
- Proactive and resourceful self-starter with ability to own projects, build processes & meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in both a team and autonomous environment and collaborate with others
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to synthesize data and present actionable insights
- Consumer-centric Marketer who can identify relevant consumer insights, effectively coach creative development, is comfortable with ambiguity and thrives on change within a fast-paced environment
Area Sales Manager – Midwest
RISE is seeking a high-performing Area Sales Manager based in the Midwest area who brings significant ambition, strong leadership qualities, and a desire to join a winning team.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will play a critical role in expanding RISE throughout your territory. The position requires a self- motivated, organized, energetic, and creative person with some sales experience.
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the assigned territory
- Sell RISE to retailers in coordination with local distributors and brokers
- Call on key accounts on an ongoing basis to review in-store priorities
- Enhance the business by gaining new points of distribution, shelving, and merchandising in assigned stores
- Sell creative displays in prime locations within the store to maximize sales and brand awareness
- 1-3 Years of Sales Experience; within Food or CPG experience preferred
- Great understanding of the geography within your respective market
- Proven success in sales call strategies
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Creative presentation/public speaking and premium selling skills are a must
- Innovative and creative in approaching accounts and expanding business
- Ability to formulate and execute account strategies
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps and consumers
- Must be willing to travel to key territory and have valid driver's license
- Must be able to use basic features in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
If interested in the role, please submit your resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.