RISE delivers joy, creativity and inspiration through coffee.
We're a fast-growing yet tight-knit group always on the lookout for great people.
Apply to one of the positions below or shoot us an email at email@example.com if you don't see one that fits your unique background.
Brand Ambassador - CT, NY, WA, OR
RISE Brewing Co is looking for an energetic team member to help staff events and product demos. We are a nitro cold-brew coffee startup with award winning organic, non-GMO and kosher products. Think Guinness meets iced coffee, with a frothy head, no dairy and no additives. An infusion of nitrogen gives RISE its distinctive creamy cascade.
We distribute nitro cold brew coffee cans and kegs to grocery stores, offices, bars/restaurants and cafes throughout Oregon, Washington, Northern California, and the East Coast, and are always expanding. We are looking for brand ambassadors to not only serve coffee, but to convey our story to visitors to gain wholesale accounts and form new business partnerships.
Events/In-Store Demos: 1-4 per week (est. 5-25 hours weekly). Weekend availability is highly valued!
What you’ll do:
Serve delicious nitro cold brew coffee to our customers (It’s served like a beer from a tap, couldn’t be easier! We will also show you how to tap a keg & anything else necessary to run the shop, events or demos). Tell our brand story and educate customers about office delivery options or in store shoppers about our canned offerings. Have an upbeat attitude – customer service is key. You will host many demos and some events alone, so independent problem-solving skills and a high degree of integrity are critical. We are looking for the right fit over experience, so reach out if this sounds like the right role for you!
To apply please email a paragraph expressing interest and a resume to: Joshua Allbritton (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Melissa Kalimov (email@example.com).
Brand Development Representative - NY, WA
We are seeking a high energy team member to be responsible for growing the company portfolio and engaging consumers through point of sale (POS), shelf assortment, and creative displays at retail accounts. In addition, a Brand Development Representative identifies new sales and sampling opportunities at retailers while building and maintaining relationships with accounts. A BDR also helps staff local events and product demos. A Brand Development representative is a hybrid role of Sales and Marketing.
What you'll do in Sales:
• Work off of a target list of new and existing accounts to gain and achieve our sales, merchandising and distribution goals.
• Visit assigned retail accounts to sell volume, increase distribution, build displays, monitor price, and shelf space management.
• Increase shelf space and position for RISE products.
• Utilize your ability to set up demos/tastings to gain distribution and build lasting relationships at retail.
• Cold calling offices in the area to set up office samplings.
• Represent RISE through promotions and company events. You’re on the front lines and represent our brand in the market, make us proud!
• Work with distributor reps and do ride alongs.
What you'll do in Marketing:
• Participate in new product launch events including demos/tastings.
• Serve delicious nitro cold brew coffee to our customers (It’s served like a beer from a tap, couldn’t be easier! We will also show you how to tap a keg & anything else necessary to run the shop, events or demos).
• Tell our brand story & educate customers about office delivery options.
• Have an upbeat attitude – customer service is key.
• Source, set up and run 3-4 demos per week in stores.
• You will run many demos and some events alone, so independent problem-solving skills and a high degree of integrity are key.
• High School Diploma.
• Minimum 2 years field sales / Brand Ambassador experience in the beverage industry preferred but not required
• Strong business acumen, relationship management skills, customer focus, and drive for results.
• The ability to drive to and from accounts regularly (applicable for all cities except NYC, where public transit is sufficient).
• The ability to lift and move cases and Kegs of RISE up to 50lbs.
• Spanish proficiency is a plus