London Fog Boba Tea
With Boba Tea being the new rage we thought we’d try it out! And what's better, we have the perfect pairing already. RISE Nitro London Fog with Boba! If you're looking to make delicious boba at home, there are a few things you'll need to keep in mind. First, it's important to choose high-quality ingredients. We like using RISE Brewing Co's London Fog tea. This tea has a unique blend of flavors that will take your boba to the next level.
- Start by preparing the boba pearls. In a mixing bowl, combine the tapioca flour and hot water. Mix until a dough forms.
- Divide the dough into small pieces and roll them into small balls.
- In a pot, bring water to a boil and add the boba balls. Cook them for about 5-7 minutes or until they're soft and chewy.
- Drain the boba balls and transfer them to a bowl.
- In a tall glass, add ice cubes.
- Crack open a RISE London Fog (enjoy the roar) pour into glass.
- Spoon the boba pearls into your glass and combine with your London fog tea.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious homemade boba!
Now you have yourself a RISE Brewing Co London Fog Boba tea!
London Fog Tea
Whether you're lost in the pages of a book or deep cleaning, the London Fog Tea is your trusted friend. This lightly caffeinated option is perfect for a gentle start to your mornings or a soothing break into the afternoon. It combines a smooth, nitrogen-infused oat milk latte with the comforting notes of Earl Grey black tea.
- 25 mg natural caffeine per 7 oz serving
- Plant based