Oat Milk Creamsicle
Summer just got more delicious with our refreshing Oat Milk Creamsicle made with RISE Brewing Co's Oat Milk and orange slices. This dairy free creamsicle recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser at your vegan summer barbecue or poolside.
- In a blender, combine the RISE Brewing Co Vanilla Oat Milk, orange juice, and salt.
- Blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes, or until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds, leaving a little bit of space at the top for expansion.
- Add a few slices of orange into each mold, pressing them gently into the mixture.
- Insert popsicle sticks into each mold and freeze for at least 6 hours, or until the popsicles are frozen solid.
- To serve, run the popsicle molds under warm water for a few seconds to loosen the popsicles.
- Enjoy your delicious and refreshing Oat Milk Creamsicle made with RISE Brewing Co's Vanilla Oat Milk and bursting with orange slices!
Vanilla Oat Milk
- Plant based