Start your morning with a healthy kick
As the weather warms up, all we can think about is the yummy treats that come along with spring and summer energy – smoothie season, anyone?! When you’re looking for a pick-me-up, whether it’s midday or early morning, the debate remains: do we grab our trusted RISE Nitro Cold Brew, or a superfood-packed snack?
...Well, why not both?
Introducing, the most delicious and energizing sweet treat your taste buds have ever encountered: A RISE Brewing Co. Cold Brew Cashew Butter Dream smoothie! It’s dairy-free, naturally sweet, frothy, and caffeinated. Looks like we just found your new best friend for the summer!
- 1 RISE Original Black (chilled)
- 6 to 8 soft Medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 2 cups baby spinach (optional)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Pour RISE Brewing Co. Original Black Nitro Cold Brew Coffee into an ice cube tray and store it in the freezer overnight to make coffee ice cubes.
- In a high-speed blender, combine the cold coffee, the pitted dates, hemp hearts, cashew butter, ice cubes and spinach. Blend until the dates have broken down and the mixture is very smooth and frothy. Taste the mixture and add more dates if you'd like it a little sweeter.
Note: This smoothie has a delicious coffee flavor when you use regular ice cubes, but for an extra-potent coffee flavor, try using coffee ice cubes instead! To make them, simply pour leftover coffee into an ice cube tray and store it in the freezer overnight.
Per Serving: Calories: 391, Fat: 15 g, Carbohydrates: 60, Fiber: 6g, Protein: 10g